These are special Sunday services which comply with government Covid-19 regulations under lockdown level 3.
- Registration for the service is legally required
- The number of people will be limited to 50
- No corporate singing is permitted
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Please observe social distancing and hygene protocols.
- All attendees will be screened and sent home if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 or have had recent exposure to the virus.
Please select the number of tickets you are requesting. The form below will then provide registration details, which must be completed for each person attending. Parents/ guardians are to complete a form on behalf of any minors who will be attending with them. After completing the form, click the green "next" button at the bottom of the page. You will then be asked to confirm an email address where all the requested tickets are to be sent and click the "register" button at the bottom of the page. Tickets will be emailed to you and if you are able to print them, you can hand them at the door instead of having to register on-site. If you are unable to print them, don't worry, we will confirm your registration on arrival. Please come 15 minutes prior to the service to allow time for on-site screening and registration.